Our dental services: Teeth whitening, Teeth cleaning, Implant, Dental Filling, Periodontal disease, Prosthesis, Root canal treatment, Orthodontics.
PANORAMIC X-RAY: clinically, we would like to see it before treatment. It’s ideal for both you and your physician.
RVG in X-RAY (Digital X-Ray) is when many of your films are taken in a very short time and you can see them on the computer screen.
Why is a panoramic X-ray required?
- Panoramic X-rays are necessary for diagnosis of unseen bruising, cyst and tumor in jaw and teeth.
- They are x-ray films that help to make treatment planning faster and more completely.
- It is an x-ray that the dentist should see before operations related to the jaw and teeth. Because these x-rays show the area to be treated broadly and increase the success of the operation.
What are the advantages of panoramic x-ray?
- The panoramic X-ray provides early diagnosis of multiple tooth cavities, cystic and tumoral formations in the jaws.
- The image of all teeth can be seen on a single X-ray.
- Provides early diagnosis and treatment with the image of all teeth. This saves both time and treatment costs.
- In our clinic, PANORAMIC X-ray is taken for each patient. Our experience has shown that this is ideal for both the patient and the dentist. In our clinic, this is given the utmost attention.
- This practice, which is widespread in the world, will become more widespread in our country as well.